NRL Tipping Competition

Free Contactless Delivery in ACT* 02 6171 6211

  • NRL Tipping Competition

NRL Tipping Competition

Prove your skills with the 2015 NRL Tipping Competition. At only $25 buy in, you could be taking home 70% of the prize pool for first place, 20% for second or a third chance to take home some cash with 10% of the pot going to third place. Check out the promotion here.


About the Author

POPES Electrical & Data Supplies, Canberra's trusted electrical wholesaler with 3 stores conveniently located across Canberra.

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *