Further to our recent communication about supplier price increases the following suppliers have notified us of upcoming price rises.
- Ledvance Lighting 10% price increase effective 14th June 2021
- Brilliant Lighting approx. 8% price increase effective 15th June 2021
- ABB have advised a 2% average price increase across their low voltage product range effective 1st July 2021
- Electra Cables have advised of a price rise between 5% – 15% (depending on copper content) effective 1st July 2021
- Havit Lighting have advised a price increase (not specified) effective 1st July 2021
- Madison Express have advised a price increase (various depending on copper content) effective 1st July 2021
- Mercator Lighting have advised a price rise effective 1st July 2021
- Robus Lighting have advised an average 4.5% price rise effective 1st July 2021
- Werner Co. Ladders have advised a 4.5% price increase effective 1st July 2021
- Matchmaster various increases effective 5th July 2021
- Gorilla Ladders have advised an 11% price increase effective 13th July 2021
- CABAC have advised of an average 6.5% price increase effective 1st August 2021
CABAC provided a succinct summary of the key cost drivers impacting their prices and it’s provided below for your reference. As always don’t hesitate to contact our staff if you have any questions or concerns.
Robus Lighting Choose Your Experience Promotion – Last Chance
Our Robus Lighting – Choose your experience is entering it’s final weeks. All invoices with $200+GST of Robus products get a ticket in the draw for 2 x $400 vouchers. Limited to 100 tickets. DON’T MISS OUT.
New Solar Accessories Range
POPES are now stocking the ZJ Beny weatherproof DC isolators along with a range of other Solar installation accessories.
See our current EOFY Specials flyer or drop into our stores to enquire about our range and what we can do for bulk quantity pricing.